Email and Phones Update
Great news: staff email addresses ending in barcs.org are working again! We have successfully migrated to our own server, so you are now encouraged to correspond with shelter staff members using their personal barcs.org email address.
Please use the following email addresses to communicate with our team:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Adoptions, general inquiries
- email@example.com - Resources, managed intake
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Internal and external human resources matters, resumes and job inquiries
- email@example.com - BFF Waggin adoption events and store cat adoptions
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Foster program
- email@example.com - Individual and group volunteering
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Dog training and enrichment program, BARCS University classes
- email@example.com - Working Cat Program and cat behavior resources
firstname.lastname@example.org - Community Cat Program
- email@example.com - Rescue partners communications
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Donations, in-kind donations
- email@example.com - Outgoing shelter communication emails and replies
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Fundraising and community event inquiries (not adoption events)
Our animal and adoption databases, along with our donor and volunteer databases, are NOT affected by the City server downtime. These programs have always been hosted separately on secured platforms, so any donations or adoption fees that we process with your information are protected.
Because we no longer have access to our desktop computers through Baltimore City, we are still in need of laptops in order to continue our lifesaving work. We are seeking donations of new and/or professionally refurbished laptops. We have added these items to our Amazon wish list for those able to help us at this critical time.
Additionally, if you are a company or organization with a large amount of these items available for donation, please let us know at email@example.com.
A tremendous thank you to everyone who donated laptops, printers and WiFi hot spots to allow us to continue saving lives through last week's downtime.