BARCS Legacy Circle: Estate and Planned Giving
Including BARCS in your final giving plans allows you to make a powerful statement about your love of animals. With so many homeless pets in our community, your bequest will provide shelter, food, veterinary care, medicine and loving new homes for years to come. Your gift will be your legacy to the animals.
Legacy Circle gifts are so special because they truly ensure the future of BARCS and thousands of animals in need.
How can I join the BARCS Legacy Circle?
There are many ways to benefit BARCS as you make final giving plans:
- Name the Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter (BARCS) as a beneficiary in a Will or Living Trust
- Make a gift of cash or appreciated securities to establish a charitable gift annuity with the Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter (BARCS)
- Create a charitable remainder trust (CRT) and name the Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter (BARCS) as the beneficiary
- Name the Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter (BARCS) as the beneficiary of a paid life insurance policy or a retirement account
To include BARCS in your plans, you will need the following information:
- Legal Name: Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter, Inc.
- Legal Address: 301 Stockholm Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21230
- Federal Tax ID: 86-1130456
- Type of Organization: 501(c)(3) nonprofit
We hope you’ll consider becoming a member of the BARCS Legacy Circle. Please download our [Statement of Testamentary Provision], complete as much or as little of the information as you feel comfortable with, and return it to BARCS at the address above. While this form is not required or legally binding, it helps us to plan and to understand how you’d like to be recognized.
The Legacy Circle
We are proud to honor our Legacy Circle members and are so very grateful to those whose realized gifts make possible so many of our life-saving programs and services for animals. See the Legacy Circle member listing (coming soon!), including living members and realized gifts.
Why We Give
Coming soon! Read the touching stories of some of our generous Legacy Circle members.
For more information about the BARCS Legacy Circle, please contact JoAnn Goldberger, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.